IWiM’s corporate partners have access to multiple benefits, among which is a worldwide network of like-minded organisations and thought leaders. We support our partners with their own diversity and inclusion plans, by providing guidance and sharing the best industry practices. They also have the opportunity to champion and participate in IWiM’s projects and initiatives, demonstrating transformational leadership in the industry whilst increasing recognition as an employer of choice for women.
As a Corporate Partner you gain:
- Significant recognition across a variety of media and materials
- Direct exposure to 15,000+ followers and global stakeholders with which IWiM coordinates
- Positive association with the promotion of gender equality, equity, diversity and inclusion, important societal expectations in extractives
- Priority access to IWiM’s initiatives, resources and network of like-minded partners, organisations and thought leaders, around common ambitions for women in mining
- Collaboration on organisation’s diversity and inclusion agenda and outreach initiatives, including access to IWiM advisory services and the Mining Jobs Portal.
We are grateful to our current partners for their ongoing collaboration and their commitment to gender equity in the mining sector.