Collating data and devising innovative proposals
IWiM Thought Leadership and Research initiatives aim to contribute to change by highlighting best practices and developing proposals to address issues affecting women in mining. These are often conducted in partnership with leading organisations and policy shapers.
Call for Research Collaborations
We are actively working to develop our research capacity and to promote new collaboration opportunities with industry, academia, governments and civil society.
Researchers whose current or future projects are relevant to and align with IWiM’s mission are invited to apply to collaborate with IWiM. Possible avenues for collaboration with IWiM include:
- Co-authored industry reports
- IWiM providing in-kind support for academic research
- IWiM partnering with NGOs to study topics of mutual interest
Benefits of research collaboration with IWiM include
- Access to IWiM social media and web promotion of research
- Access to, and coordination with, 70+ WIM organisations representing a variety of communities, groups and interests worldwide
- Opportunity to work with IWiM researchers to connect, collaborate and identify gaps for further work
To apply or to receive more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org