The South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy (SACOME) is pleased to announce that nominations for the inaugural South Australian Women in Resources State Awards will open on Monday 20 April.
Launched by SACOME President, Terry Burgess, at the 2015 Annual Resources Industry Dinner on Monday 13 April, the awards will recognise the important role women play in the resources sector through five key categories;
• Exceptional woman in South Australian resources
• Gender Diversity Champion in South Australian resources
• Excellence in Diversity Programs and Performance
• Outstanding South Australian tradeswomen, operator or technician
• Exceptional young woman in South Australian resources.