Location:Kings Mountain , NC – Lithium Site. Charlotte NC USA
The Land and Easement Specialist will lead acquisitions of future properties, titles, rights, and entitlements and manage easement, survey, and other real estate activities supporting Albemarle’s growth strategy.
Lead the process of coordinating with the business development team to acquire properties rights within the continental United States. Responsible for meeting with landowners, high level property valuation, evaluate own/lease options, and negotiating contracts. Assist as needed with management of property easements for operational activities. A suitable candidate will be able to oversee surveyors and other contractors performing real estate specific activities within relevant regions. Candidates should also be able to prepare and manage annual budgets, OKRs, and corporate procedures for responsible areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management and prioritization skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong financial analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of land acquisition and lease contracts.
- Experienced in working with attorneys, surveyors, easement grantors, and other real property related functions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with both business development team members and outside parties.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- No employee supervision responsibilities
- Oversees work of 3rd party contractors
Education and Experience
- College degree in business, mining, or geology.
- At least five years related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to walk and investigate properties as needed (vacant land).
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Click HERE to apply