Location: Magnolia South Plant AR USA
Albemarle Corporation is seeking a Plant Recruiter to provide support to our Bromine facility in Magnolia, AR.
As the Plant Recruiter you will be responsible for full-cycle talent acquisition for all hourly production, maintenance and quality/lab positions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with hiring managers at all levels of the plant and act as the subject matter expert for their talent acquisition needs. At the core, this role will be responsible for driving exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences and creating a strong Albemarle employer brand in the local market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Partner with site leadership to strategically support the growth of the company, including fostering future talent pipeline needs.
- Develop influential partnerships with hiring managers, internal recruiting partners and HR business partners.
- Enhance the Albemarle brand as an employer of choice.
- Create informed, consultative sourcing strategies in collaboration with HR and Hiring Manager to source quality candidates.
- Identify, attract, engage and secure top talent.
- Build robust, diverse candidate slates.
- Achieve best-in-class time to fill KPI’s.
- Provide process and functional excellence to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
- Acts as the primary account manager for hiring manager in all recruitment activities.
- Extend competitive offer packages.
- Maintain strong market expertise of the competitive landscape.
- Be curious and courageous to identify and execute process improvements and efficiencies.
- Be an integral part of a collaborative, dynamic, diverse and fun Global Talent Acquisition team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, HR or related field.
- 2+ years of recruiting or HR experience.
- Consultative approach with the organization and HR business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build pipelines and deliver talent to the organization.
- Advanced user of various recruiting platforms, skills and techniques.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with numerous projects happening simultaneously.
Click HERE to apply