OPENING WEBINAR: FEMINIST NATURAL RESOURCE GOVERNANCE: HERALDING A JUST TRANSITION
25 January 2021 – 8:30AM EST / 13:30 GMT / 17:30 EAT
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FBzK2rbQTvOmYixewhHiGg
Inspired by 18-policy imperatives endorsed by activists worldwide, panelists explore the idea of feminist natural resource governance, what it would take to activate it, and how it might propel us towards a just transition. Join us in reimagining natural resource governance as a kick-off to the webinar series.
Moderator: Memory Kachambwa, Executive Director, The African Women’s Development and Communication Network (FEMNET)
– Mark Robinson – Executive Director, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
– Sascha Gabizon – Executive Director, Women Engage for a Common Future (WECF)
– Juana Mercedes De Brioso – General Coordinator, Confederación Nacional de Mujeres Campesinas (CONAMUCA)
– Gillian Davidson – Chair, International Women in Mining and Board Member of New Gold, Inc. and Central Asia Metals Plc.
– South African delegate to UN Women Generation Equality Action Coalition on Economic Justice and Rights