Business title: Business Line Manager, Rock tools, Sales Area China, SMR
Location: Shanghai, Beijing
• Develop and Implement sales strategy within assigned geographical territory / country through first line managers.
• Also in some markets, they may have other direct reports from Operations, Global accounts, business controllers etc.
• Ensure attainment of assigned geography’s budgeted sales value, volume and/or profitability.
• Ultimate responsibility is to meet established sales goals and ensuring they are effectively cascaded in sales goals of sales team.
• Provide regular business performance metric reports to management.
• Liaise and work with senior management to set forecasts, budgets and targets.
• Ensure that end-user, customer relations are effectively managed.
• Review and monitor sales performance periodically and refine sales strategy as required by management.
• Manage the First Line Sales Managers’ performance and results.
• Managerial responsibility for multiple team/departments across location.
• Ensure strong financial discipline within assigned geographical territory. balancing sales results and managing Administrative and Sales (A&S) expense.
• A Senior Manager leads and co-ordinates the work of Leaders or specialists to achieve agreed business and/or functional results. He/she has full managerial responsibility for multiple teams/departments and/or specialized departments etc. Work is normally carried out in an indirect manner (as ‘grandparent’) and by setting organizational targets. He/she contributes to the work of Executive Leaders.
• Manages multiple related teams and/or specialized functions, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources in accordance with the Sandvik Leadership Model.
• Minimum 10 years of experience, with at least Minimum 3 years of experience of leading team.
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably majored in Business Administration or Engineering.
• Compliance with Sandvik EHS, compliance and legal requirements.
• Preferred work location is Shanghai or Beijing
Send your application no later than August 31st, 2023. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0055288)
LINK to apply here
For further information about this position, please contact:
- Carrie Xiao, HRBPemail@example.com