Positions: Mining Engineering, Geology, Processing, Metallurgy and Surveying.
Location: Halkidiki Region, Aristotle Municipality, northeastern Greece. Applicants who are not currently based in Greece but are willing to relocate are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are seeking talented mining professionals who are ready to embark on a transformative journey and join our organization as future leaders. To be considered, candidates will possess the following:
- A graduate diploma from a technical school (Mining, Geology, Processing, Metallurgy, Surveying).
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork abilities.
- Upper-intermediate level of Greek and English both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing situations.
- A proactive mindset with a strong desire to make a positive impact.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on the role and the profile.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Benefits such as bonus, transit support service, gas, relocation package for expats and other benefits depending on the position, plus rent allowance for those who live in the Aristotle Municipality.
- A genuine opportunity for personal growth and career development based on individual approach, by gaining access to the best local and global knowledge resources (mentoring, coaching, training).
- Learn alongside leading experts that embrace reskilling, upskilling and lifelong learning pathways.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organization and to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues from across the world who share a diverse and inclusive culture. Intensive onboarding support.