Reports to: Director, Global Technology
The SAP Solution Lead will be responsible for identifying, designing, delivering, and supporting Eldorado Gold ‘s SAP solutions.
The SAP Solution Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with functional and technical teams across all sites
- Oversight of System integration between SAP systems and SAP to non-SAP legacy systems
- Support the development and maintenance of strategic roadmaps, tactical plans and business cases.
- In conjunction with our vendors and contractors maintain reliable, effective and efficient SAP operations
- Bring forward solutions and opportunities to improve our operations and tools
- Research new products and assess impact on application stack/architecture/support.
- Troubleshoot problems, and interface with our vendors and contractors
- Support projects to enhance and expand SAP services
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Support and help coordinate technical policies (disaster recovery, system back up, system access, system change management, development and review etc.)
- Bridge the communications between functional and technical teams
- Vendor management and alignment
- Technology Risk and Issue Management
- Collaboration – We succeed together
- Integrity – We are honest and do the right thing
- Agility – We continuously assess, adapt, and navigate to the find solutions
- Courage – We embrace the unknown and face changes head-on
- Drive – We persevere through adversity, remaining committed to delivering on our promises
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, 5+ years of experience in IT and2+ years with SAP and Cloud projects.
- Installation, upgrades, and migration experience for SAP Systems or similar ERP solutions
- Broad design knowledge of networking, security, storage, operating systems, integration, and datacenters.
- Recent experience in a S/4 HANA project
- Broad design knowledge of common SAP connected and ancillary systems
- Architectural experience guiding teams in adhering to architectural standards and principles
- Familiar with the following disciplines: project management, business analysis, governance, change Familar with designing technical systems integration
- Familar with vendor selection and management
- Experience working in a multi-national company and ability to travel
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge and practice of leveraging TOGAF and/or other architecture frameworks
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction.
- Result-oriented, well-organized, having attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Presentation experience at all levels of the organization.
- Team player, having ability to work effectively in cross-functional, fast-paced project environment.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
Closing date: February 18th, 2022
To apply, please reach out to Mandy McEleney, Manager, Talent Acquisition at Eldorado Gold on: firstname.lastname@example.org