In this role, you will be responsible for building and growing a portfolio of suppliers to expand our business within the precious metals (gold and silver) sector for the international market, with a focus on specific regional markets, depending on your previous experiences.
We expect you to have in-depth knowledge of this industry based on past experience.
The role requires travel and networking to engage and verify potential suppliers. The role is in remote working modality, hence it can be set in a foreign country, depending on the regional market expertise of the candidate. The type of contract will depend on the profile of the candidate, and it could start as a collaboration.
The first month will be set in our Headquarter in Italy in order to prepare the candidate and to learn more about our company business (depending on the current health security situation).
- Develop and maintain relationship with new suppliers in the specific regional markets;
- Work closely with and report to the Headquarter Teams;
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers;
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions;
- Develop market strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business;
- 5+ years’ of business development or sales experience in the mining / precious metals sectors;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated familiarity with key market concepts, trends, and precious metals markets;
- Exceptional social skills and leadership abilities, able to collaborate with diverse groups, and persuade, influence, and encourage their peers;
- Strong insight into precious metals operations and their financial structures;
- Extensive experience leading, developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills;
- Exceptional team player and proven ability to work cross-functionally as the success of this role will be dependent on working closely with other teams across the company;
- The ability to work independently with low levels of direct supervision, with the ability to lead virtual teams;
- Curiosity to learn and develop;
- English Fluent, Spanish Fluent (preferred), Italian (optional)
The candidate must send their CV at the address email@example.com