Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: Hyatt Regency Perth
99 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Tickets: $55 – $3080 + BF
WiTWA[+] brings to life to the statement: if you can see her you can be her.
Held on Thursday 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Perth, the day will be filled with stories of ingenuity, adversity and triumph from some extraordinary local, national and international role models in the tech[+] space so all attendees can expand their idea of what’s possible.
The day also includes stories from companies striving to achieve diversity and equality in tech[+] industries, some professional-development style learning and an abundance of opportunities for WA’s tech[+] community to engage with each other throughout the day.
Our exhibitors area will offer plentiful opportunities for delegates to learn more about our sponsors and access some of their services.
At the end of the day, we will induct our inspiring 2019 role models and celebrate our Tech[+] 20 and individual awards winners. For more information, see:
- Conference: https://www.witwa.org.au/witwa-plus
- Awards: https://www.witwa.org.au/tech-plus-20-awards
Awards nominations are open 11 June to 31 July, 2019.
- 8:30am: Open for registration.
- 9am to 4pm: Three conference sessions including a mix of speeches, panels and professional development sessions (break for morning tea and a late lunch, provided)
- 4 to 4:30pm: WiTWA Tech[+] 20 Awards presentations; a continuation of our Awards established in 2018.
- 4:30 to 6pm: An informal networking session and celebration of our inaugural event and wonderful sponsors.
We welcome all genders. Choose whether you’ll attend:
- Full day ($390 +GST +b/f): 8:30am to 6pm, to partake in the full conference, Awards presentation and celebration.
- Awards only ($50 +GST +b/f): 4 to 6pm, to see the presentation of the Awards and celebrate with our nominees, winners and sponsors, including drinks and canapes.
Book a single ticket or get a 10% discount for a table of eight people.
Early bird pricing for some tickets runs while Award nominations are open (11 June to 31 July) – get in quick for an extra 10% discount!
If you’re regional/remote and can’t attend in person, grab a virtual ticket for $99 +GST +b/f to get private access to a live streaming of the event. Early bird discount also applies.
University/TAFE students: Limited discounted tickets are available for University and TAFE students (must show valid student card on entry at event registration desk).
High school students: Thanks to industry sponsorship there are a limited number of free tickets available for female high school students and their teachers to attend the 2019 WiTWA [+] Conference. Five groups each consisting of 2 female students from years 7-12 and 1 teacher per school, will be allocated to sit on sponsors tables. To nominate for these limited places, please send an entry stating in 250 words or less (written) or 2 minutes or less (video) why you wish to attend the conference to email@example.com by Monday, 2 September 2019. The most compelling and creative entries will be selected by our WiTWA judges. Chosen students and teachers must be available to attend the entire day of the conference, from 8.30pm – 4pm, and are welcome to stay for the 2019 Awards immediately following the conference.
EFT, Visa, Mastercard
American Express (incurs 1.1% surcharge)
Click here for more information.