Don’t miss out -closing Friday. Entry is quick and simple
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE QRC.WIMARQ MENTORING PROGRAM STILL OPEN FOR APPLICANTS
BHP Billiton, as part of is foundation partnership support of the 2016 QRC/WIMARQ Mentoring program is offering three full scholarships for women who would benefit from career advice from a high-level mentor in the resources sector.
The special scholarships are open to:
- An Indigenous woman working in the resources sector
- A woman working outside the sector who would like to transition into resources
- A fourth-year university student in a mining-relevant discipline (Geology, GeoTech, Mining/Mechanical/Electrical/Process Engineering)
If you fit any of these criteria, and would like to be matched with a mentor for the four-month program, which will launch on 27 July, please video record the answers to the following questions on your device and email the file, or link to email@example.com
Please address the following questions.
- State your name, where you work and your role/occupation.
- Tell us about you (your interests, background and goals).
- What excites you about the mining industry?
- Why do you want to be part of it?
- What skills abilities and personal qualities will you bring to the sector?
- What do you hope to gain from the WIMARQ/QRC mentoring program?
Please keep your video under two minutes. Good luck!
Please include your contact telephone number and address details in your email and submit your video by COB on 1 July.
If you don’t have a device to make your video interview, please call Caroline Morrissey on 0417 770 893.