WIM Groups Hub
One of the reasons International Women in Mining was established was to reach out and connect with women working in the mining industry across the globe. We are now connected with over 50 independent Women in Mining (WiM) associations, based in every continent – relationships we have nurtured over many years.
Because of our extensive experience building a women’s network, together with our social media outreach, we are able to support WiM groups in the following ways:
- Work together on projects and activities
- Publish their newsletters and press releases on our website, and promote their activities on our social media feeds
- Publish their activities in our monthly newsletter
- Publish their contact details and a group description in our global WiM groups directory
- Add their events to our global WiM calendar
- Introduce them to other WiM groups
- Introduce potential members to them
- Offer other advice if requested
We also help new WiM groups become established. Click on advice to see what we offer to new WiM groups.