The inaugural South Australian Women in Resources Awards nominations have been extended to COB Friday, 5 June 2015.
These awards recognise the important role women play in the resources sector and celebrate the contributions and achievements of women – and those supporting women – in South Australia’s minerals and energy industries. The entry process encourages individuals and companies to reflect on their achievements and the impact they have made, with each category winner feeding into the National Women in Resources Awards.
- Exceptional Women in SA resources Award;
- Gender Diversity Champion in SA resources Award;
- Excellence in Diversity Programs and Performance Award;
- Exceptional Young Women in SA resources Award; and
- Outstanding SA tradeswoman, operator or technician Award.
Entries close COB Friday, 5 June 2015 – More information or download a nomination form