TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MINING TOGETHER CAMPAIGN 2019
PERMISSION TO USE PHOTOGRAPHS AND/OR VIDEOS
I understand that International Women in Mining and its sponsors (the Producers) wish to use photographs and/or videos featuring me (the Works). In consideration of the opportunity to appear in the Works for the Mining Together – Inclusion starts with us campaign (as defined below), I agree that:
- I transfer to the Producers all right, title and interest I may have in copyright and other property rights worldwide in my performances, images and works (including all existing and future rights) relating to the Works. I warrant that such rights have not been transferred previously and I shall not purport to transfer such rights in the future.
- I agree that I will not withdraw my agreement to the Producers continued use of my performances, images and works under the terms of this release form.
- The Producers may create and/or use the Works in perpetuity anywhere in the world in any media whether now known or developed in the future.
- The Producers can use, edit, copy and adapt the Works as they wish. However, the Producers will not be obliged to use the Works.
- I waive all my existing and future moral rights and all similar rights in other jurisdictions relating to the Works.
- I will not assert any claim against any of the Producers and/or any third party in relation to any of the rights and permissions granted in this form.
- I will not be entitled to any payment or other acknowledgement in relation to any use of the Works by the Producers and acknowledge that the opportunity to appear in the Works is valuable consideration for the release I am providing.
- To the extent that the Works may comprise any personal information pertaining to either myself, I hereby consent to such personal information being collected, used, stored and otherwise processed for the Specified Purposes.
- This release is for the benefit of the Producers and any person involved in the production of the Works.
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).