Session 5 – Networking & Writing your board CV / Prepare your board interview
Description of the board selection process
- Value of networking, conversations with Nomination and Governance Chairs, and relationships with executive search firms to plan how best to launch your board careers.
- Develop your brand/value proposition. You should be clear on why a board should hire you instead of assuming they know and will seek you out.
- Build your brand online as well
- Network, network, network
- Learn how to write a cover letter & board CV
If you have made it to an interview, we want to make sure that you do yourself justice.
- Have you done the preparation required to give yourself the best possible chance?
- How the selection process works and what to expect
- What do companies look for
- Do your homework and prepare
Speaker: Dominic Schofield, Senior Client Partner, Board & CEO Practice EMEA & Peter Duffy, Principal Industrial Markets (Metals & Mining)
Time: 22 September – 6.30am Vancouver, 7.30am Denver, 9.30am Toronto, 2.30pm London, 3.30pm Paris/Johannesburg, 9.30pm Perth, 11.30pm Brisbane/Sydney
£40 = Can$75 = US$60 = Aus$75 = Euros 55 = Rand 740
Buy 3 get one for free
If you are from Africa (except South Africa) & certain parts of Asia and Latin America: £5 for one (US$7), £10 for 3 sessions (US$15), £15 for 5 sessions (US$20) and £20 (US$30) for the whole – contact us to check