|Position Title:||HRIS/Payroll Systems Analyst|
|Date Posted:||February 16, 2021|
|Location:||Centerra Gold Services (Prince George, British Columbia)|
|Reports To:||Manager, Payroll|
The HRIS/Payroll Systems Analyst will be a key member of the Centerra Gold Services team, providing support and ownership of the North American HR & Payroll systems. Acting as a HRIS primary point of contact, you would be responsible for ensuring data quality and creating reports, monitoring KPIs and creating dashboards for internal clients. You will resolve system issues and provide guidance to end users and will be involved in improving the system through eliciting requirements, creating and running test scripts and assisting in the implementation of new solutions as required. As such, you will be the Company’s expert for these applications and processes which will enable the business to continually perform at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing maintenance, and process tasks within HR & Payroll systems, including but not limited to accrual adjustments, creating new locations, updating job profiles and salary ranges.
- Assist in the maintenance, troubleshooting, and design of the HR & Payroll systems.
- Consult with internal and external subject matter experts to deliver continuous improvement of the quality of the HR and Payroll systems.
- Manage and coordinate system security, including the creation and deletion of users, changing access requirements and the like.
- Accountable for data quality and monitor preferred data integrity and feedback anomalies.
- Create reports, monitor KPIs and update dashboards for internal clients.
- Engage with the HCM vendor community to understand system capabilities and recommend solutions to address business needs.
- Follow change management policy and procedures when maintaining the system.
- Serve as the point of contact for HR, Payroll, IT, Accounting, and others with regards to HR & Payroll systems and their enhancements.
- Act as the point of contact between HCM vendor and Centerra and resolve any data quality and/or system issues.
- Provide assistance and guidance to all HCM system users.
- The successful candidate will have a solid HRIS systems / IT background and will have developed strong general business skills and acumen.
- Minimum of 8 years’ previous HR Information Management System experience
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce Configuration is preferred
- Experience in either SAP/SuccessFactors and/or Oracle HCM is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with Excel experience
- Strong background in IT change management and testing practices essential
- Strong background in process improvement and design is an asset
Professional and Personal Characteristics & Location
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and support. Must be prepared to take the time and effort to develop and foster strong working relationships.
- Strong communicator.
- A self-starter who is action-oriented
- Must be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively with members of the Finance and Human Resources teams.
- Constantly challenging the status quo and striving for continuous improvement.
- Experience working with both Canadian and US Payrolls
- Exposure to or employment in the IT industry preferred
- Minimum of a high school diploma, although preference will be given to those with either a college diploma or university degree in commerce / business or a related filed.
- Certified Payroll accreditation from a recognized jurisdiction is preferred.
- Ideally the successful candidate will be willing to relocate to Prince George, British Columbia or the surrounding area. If the successful candidate is not prepared to relocate to that area, working remotely / virtually would be considered for the right candidate.
Centerra Gold values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Centerra Gold is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume and expressions of interest to Bill Heath, Regional Director – Human Resources by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 30, 2021. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This position can be filled by someone situated in Ontario or BC.