Location: Kemberton, Australia
Reliability Engineer – Electrical
- Cutting edge facility – Greenfields Project
- Global company and industry leader
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Diverse, inclusive, and supportive culture
U.S based Albemarle Corporation is a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine and refining catalysts. Albemarle employs approximately 5,400 people and serves customers in approximately 100 countries. We power the potential of companies in many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics.
As an industry leader in lithium and lithium derivatives, one of the highest growth markets in the specialty chemicals industry, Albemarle is currently constructing a lithium processing Plant within the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area located close to the regional Western Australian City of Bunbury.
The Plant will process ore from the Talison Mining operation at Greenbushes to produce lithium hydroxide, value-adding by downstream processing with first production scheduled in 2021.
This role form part of a multi disciplined team of engineers that provide essential engineering expertise and support to ensure asset integrity, performance and availability is optimized through efficient and timely maintenance strategy execution and continual improvement activities.
- Primary lead in the development, review and improvement of maintenance and spares strategies to drive the safe and reliable operation of production equipment to deliver the required plant performance while reducing the overall costs per tonne.
- Ensure ownership of the equipment strategies and drive compliance
- Participate in maintenance planning and with plant knowledge help predict major maintenance requirements as well as develop and report KPI’s.
- Assist in the management and implementation of the CMMS architecture in line with site standards and best practice.
- Assist with the preparation of strategic plans for assets
- Develop, implement, and manage site equipment standards, reliability systems, equipment specifications and quality control systems.
- Provide electrical engineering support for the design maintenance and improvement of power systems, instrumentation, and process control with adherence to relevant codes and standards.
- Lead reliability and cost improvement projects
- Identify, recommend, and drive the implementation of actions to assist in minimising production losses and maximizing plant performance
- Utilizing data driven reliability engineering tools and problem-solving methodologies including NDT, 6Sigma, RCA and FMECA to help deliver plant reliability through maintenance, design and operative improvements.
- Support, utilize and follow the site management of change process to ensure changes are adequately risk assessed and the required updates and changes are correctly implemented.
- Prove input to risk management processes, including SIL studies and management of change, to anticipate risk that could adversely impact plant operation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering (Electrical) or other closed related field
- Post graduate studies in best practice RCM techniques
- Five years plus post graduate reliability and or maintenance engineering experience
- Demonstrated understanding of asset management practices in the development of effective maintenance strategies
- Excellent problem solving, investigative and data analysis skills
- A solid understanding of available NDT tools and equipment and how they can be applied to support reliability improvement and plant management
A permanent residential position located in the South West region of Western Australia with an attractive salary package including a performance based bonus.
This role is based on site at 109 Kemerton Road, Wellesley (Bunbury)
Relocation packages are available for applicants from outside the region.
This presents an opportunity to be involved in a world class and industry leading mega project in the commissioning and operational phase. This will be a great opportunity to directly contribute to the reliability of the facility by delivering excellence.
Click to apply: https://bit.ly/3OUALf0