Dear Elk Valley Women in Mining members,
We have the opportunity to highlight our group and our members in media coverage of 2015 Mining Week, which runs from May 2-9 this year.
The Fernie Free Press would like to highlight local couples who both work in mining.
If you would like to take part, please send your answers to Rebecca.email@example.com before April 25.
- Please attach a high resolution (1MB or more) photo of you both, to be published in the newspaper. The picture can be from anywhere; please remember that most employers have rules regarding pictures taken on-site.
- What are your job titles, company/operation?
- In which community do you live?
Please answer at least two of the following questions:
– How long have you been together?
– Did you meet through your work? If so, please describe how you met?
– What are the benefits of both working in mining?
– What are the challenges of both working in mining, and how do you overcome them?
– What opportunities have your mining careers given you as a couple?
Anne Keery for Rebecca Edwards