The BC HR Task Force Diversity Women Subcommittee (BC HR Task Force: Diversity Women) is requesting a proposal for the delivery of an inspiring promotional video featuring six (6) women in non-traditional roles currently employed in BC’s mineral exploration and mining industry to share their career and related life experiences. The video will be educational, direct and entertaining, and it will appeal to the target audience identified.
The video is to:
- Promote women currently working in a variety of roles in mining or considering entry into the industry;
- Provide regional based employers with an opportunity to increase their profile in the community;
- Provide an opportunity for Human Resources practitioners to engage and attract women in their communities to join the industry;
- Provide a setting for employed women speak to their career preparation, work environment and location; and
- Bring awareness to obtain corporate support and approval for access to women and the respective worksites.
Proposals must be received before 16:00 hours (4:00pm) PST on July 31st, 2014.
Full description of the Request for Proposal (RFP) – click here.
Any questions relating to the Request for Proposal must be directed in writing to the Project Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org All questions must be received prior to the cut-off date on July 21st, 2014 at 12:00pm PST. BC HR Task Force: Diversity Women may issue an addendum responding to questions posed by all Proponents prior to cut-off date. Addenda are the only means of amending or clarifying the RFP; any following amendments will be published on this page.
See more at: http://www.acareerinminingbc.ca/rfp-video#sthash.HUZeCnOi.dpuf