New workshops added with WIMWA member discount
The WIMWA community’s response to my CAREER KICKSTART workshops has been amazing. The first workshops booked out within two days and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
Two further dates are now available as well as new, dedicated workshops on Resumes and LinkedIn.
I am also offering an exclusive WIWMA discount on all workshops (enter promo code “WIMWA10”).
Follow links for full details and bookings
- CAREER KICKSTART Intro Workshop (UWA) Thurs 29th June
- CAREER KICKSTART Intro Workshop (Cockburn) Thurs 6th July
CAREER KICKSTART is a simple process which shows you how to:
1) explore and get clear on what you want from your career
2) set goals and plan your career path
3) prepare your resume and online profile, and
4) find and create opportunities.
It doesn’t matter how far along in this process you are or whether you are unhappy in your current job, looking for progression or returning to work after a career break – you will get great value from this workshop.
- RESUME Masterclass (UWA) Thurs 13th July
- LINKEDIN Masterclass (UWA) Mon 17th July
Thank you for your support!
A geophysicist by original training, Anna Black is a Career Counsellor/Coach at UWA and has helped hundreds of people with career decisions, job search and self-marketing. She is uniquely placed to assist Mining professionals with her combination of 14years in the industry and subsequent Masters qualification and experience in Career Counselling and Coaching. Anna also recently wrote an article highlighting the potential value of career counselling in the workplace alongside coaching, mentoring and sponsorship.