Session 1 – General intro to boards
- What is a board?
- What different kinds of boards are there? (profit vs. non-profit, public & private, small company, large cap)
- What is the role of the board committees? (intro)
- What board composition is ideal, what different skills does a board need?
- What is governance?
- Different roles: Chair, NED, Independent director…
- What are director duties and corporate governance guidelines?
- Outline how board oversight differs from executive operations
Speaker: Michèle McCarthy, board director & Owner of McCarthy Law Professional Corp
Time: 26 May, 12.30 GMT / 07.30 EST /19.30 AWST
£40 = Can$75 = US$60 = Aus$75 = Euros 55 = Rand 740
Buy 3 get one for free
If you are from Africa (except South Africa) & certain parts of Asia and Latin America: £5 for one (US$7), £10 for 3 sessions (US$15), £15 for 5 sessions (US$20) and £20 (US$30) for the whole – contact us to check