We appreciate your support and help in making International Women in Mining a truly global community of members, representing women from 100 different countries. To provide you with even more value, we are introducing a membership package. The only change is that we are now giving you a choice.
Become a member to access a range of benefits
Membership Levels & Sign Up
Access international members directory
Women on boards opportunities
Participate in best practice forums
In addition, freely accessible to all are:
- Events Calendar
- News & Library section
- Newsletters from all WIM groups
- Contact details of WIM groups
You can register for a free subscription.
This allows you to:
- receive newsletters;
- browse the website;
- read our news and blog;
- look at the job opportunities listed;
- connect with us on LinkedIn and social media.
We may bug you once in a while to ask you what improvements you’d like to see and ask you to give us feedback.
We do not sell/use your email address for marketing purposes, but may get in touch to give you an update on the organization.
Or you can have more. More allows you to:
- network internationally via a secure members’ directory;
- be part of a project to add more female experts to the programme line-ups for mining conferences by putting yourself forward as a speaker. We are connecting with conference organisers and will let you know when opportunities arise.
- If you are looking to sit on a company board, you may like the idea of being in our “board-ready women” database, which we will promote to mining companies and finally abolish the myth that no suitable women exists. We would interview you beforehand.
- participate in best-practice forums by function.
The annual membership fee to access these valuable career-enhancing opportunities and exposure is US$40. A concession price of US$10 is available for members from emerging market countries, students and unemployed persons.